Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Palmer with Jordan

Well, I have been very busy the last 3 weeks. I have had company from Texas, two different sets. My grandson is now going to be with me for the rest of the summer. I have also been without internet service. I'm sitting in the McDonalds right now. Well I thought I had lost my camera, never to see it again. I found out this morning that I'll get it tonight. After my cousin and wife left on Fri. Jordan and I went to Williwaw Park across from our RV park. They had a neighborhood hotdog party with a jump house and everything. I guess I left it at one of the tables, maybe the face painting. Well someone from the church picked it up thinking it belonged to the church. The RV park checked with the church and sure enough they have it. Yea!! Jordan and I were headed to Wasilla to a Walmart to replace it. The worse part was all of the last weeks pictures had not been transferred to my computer. I thought I would have to get pictures from Tom and Karen. Well when I get it back I'll post some pictures from their visit and our trips with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment